Hosted by, and produced in partnership with NVentures, this edition features five offshore asset presentations from leading independents: Africa Energy Corp, VAALCO Energy, Impact Oil & Gas, Heritage Oil and Eco Atlantic. All five centre around prospective opportunities offshore Africa, from Equatorial Guinea to Southern Africa; a region which has recently been in the industry spotlight for its high-profile discoveries and deepwater plays – signalling the possibility of further groundbreaking reserves.
Each presentation gives an in-depth look into the asset or portfolio opportunity, including: license details, exploration history, available data, farm-in process and timelines.
The presentations include:
- Garrett Soden, President, CEO & Director of Africa Energy Corp presents their portfolio of world-class assets offshore Southern Africa
- David DesAutels, EVP Corporate Development at VAALCO Energy presents high-value opportunities across Block P, offshore Equatorial Guinea
- Philip Birch, Exploration Director at Impact Oil & Gas presents their targeted billion-barrel portfolio
- David McGurk, Exploration Director at Heritage Oil, presents their drill-ready, low-risk exploration opportunity lying at the heart of a world-class petroleum system
- Selma Usiku, Senior Geologist at Eco Atlantic Oil & Gas; presents highly prospective opportunities in the Walvis Basin, offshore Namibia.
For 2021, AOW looks forward to hosting a full day’s programme of the Africa Independents Forum, as we welcome 20+ Independents to the Main Stage to present world-class farm-ins and the hottest asset opportunities from across the continent.
Partners of AOW’s Africa Independents Forum include: NVentures and Farmout Finance Forum.
To access the digital edition of the Africa Independents Forum, click here (https://bit.ly/3fIaLEb).