Owo massacre: Sunday Igboho breaks silence

27
zeb

 

Leader of Yoruba Nation group, Chief Sunday Igboho, on Monday broke his silence over Sunday’s killing of 90 persons by terrorists at St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State.

Igboho, who is currently on bail in Benin Republic after he was arrested Kate last year on his way to Germany, spoke on Twitter.

He said the attack was in response to the ban on the operation of commercial motorcycles in six local government areas of Lagos State commencing from June 1, 2022.

He said: “For me, the solution is secession! Expecting peace in Nigeria is like expecting Isreal and Palestine to live together in peace as one country. We are cohabiting with bloodthirsty beasts. All Buhari & his vice could say today is I condemn I condemn… Oshey iron quandem🙌

Lagos!
Our intelligence gathered that the revenge they are planning for the Okada ban is serries of Massacre. I have called the government office holders close to me but their hands are tied. It will happen and even God can not help you.
Divıde Nigerıa Now!”

 

vgn news today