ex-Governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, on Thursday lost his seven associates in the state house of assembly.
The lawmakers, who were elected on the platform of the Allied Peoples Movement in 2019, dumped the platform for the All Progressives Congress.
APC now has 22 members in the assembly.
The defectors are:
1. Modupe Mujota- Abeokuta North
2. Musefiu Lamidi – Ado-Odo/Ota II
3. Amosun Yusuf- Ewekoro
4. Ajayi Bolanle – Egbado South
5. Ganiyu Oyedeji- Ifo II
6. Ajibola Sikiratu -Ipokia/Idiroko
7. Adeniran Ademola- Sagamu II
Amosun currently represents Ogun Central on the platform of APC in the Senate.